For the Brother DCP/MFC Series Printers (DCP-L2520DW, DCPL2540DW, MFC-L2680W, MFC-L2685DW, MFC-L2700DW, MFCL2705DW, MFC-L2707DW):
1. Press Menu.
2. Press the Up or Down arrow key to display the General Setup option, and then press OK.
3. Press the Up or Down arrow key to display the Replace Toner option, and then press OK.
4. Press the Up or Down arrow key to display the Continue or Stop option, and then press OK. 5. Press Stop/Exit.
For the Brother HL Series Printers (HL-L2300D, HL-L2305W, HLL2315DW, HL-L2320D, HL-L2340DW, HL-L2360DW, HLL2380DW):
1. Open front cover and leave it open.
2. Turn off printer.
3. Hold GO button while turning printer on.
4. After 3 seconds of printer being back on, release both buttons. (If you have a readout “User Mode” will appear, if you have no readout don’t worry)
5. Press Go button 9 times.
6. WiFi LED (if you have one) will flash once. (If you have no readout, go to next step.)
7. Press Go button 5 times.
8. Close the cover.
For the Brother MFC Laser Printers ( MFC-L2720DW, MFCL2740DW):
1. Open the front cover of your Brother MFC laser printer where you can access its toner cartridge.
2. Press and hold the Hash (#) button for about 5 seconds to see the toner menu on the screen. (The # key will be blacked out. If you are unsure where it is located press fax to find then press clear to perform the reset from your menu)
3. Select the toner you need to reset (For the TN630 choose STD for TN660 choose HC)
4. Select YES to reset.
5. Close the front cover.